2.13.2012

I Will Climb This Mountain.....

As I climb this mountain...will I climb it with my hands wide open? Or will I close my fists and do it with an unopened heart and spirit? I can feel the battle raging all around me. I sense a new peace and freedom within like I have not had for years. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me Philippians 4:13. My focus is not the daily grind, my weaknesses, my finances or even my passions (ex. music) but it is, He is Jesus. I won't turn my eye's off the prize.

Things will always jump on the path to discourage and I will climb this mountain with my hands wide open trusting Him to allow whatever He wants in my life to make me stronger and more compassionate for others.

Listen to this amazing song on repeat for awhile then read Ephesians chapter 6 for a deeper meaning....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbvgOJl8H2c&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment