6.09.2012

Easy Believe-ism

Easy Believe ism is pervading churches all around this town, city and nation. I'm alarmed at the new grace teachings that are filling people's ears. I disagree with them. Repentance and the fear of God are biblical and have not vanished in time. Fearing God is a concept that is hard to understand unless you are wanting God in your life and know that life outside of Him is just not fulfilling or where you ought to be. People come to God for different reasons. I find that if you are sincere, God will meet you at a point and show things you never saw before and change you from the inside out. You cannot change yourself and expect lasting results and eternal peace. Fearing God does not mean avoiding him because you are afraid. It means respect, honor, awe, revering Him. It means knowing He alone can save you from hell. There is only one narrow path to heaven. There is a wide path to hell and that's the supposed easy one. I never thought it was so easy but it requires less sacrifice and is more popular. I have come back from a rocky road of craziness and it was not easy, nor is this path I am on. I do know I have a peace I haven't had in many years. This is a narrow road. Easy believe ism is all about feeling good all the time, success, and more. I'm sorry but I never saw any of that in the gospel?



No comments:

Post a Comment