8.06.2013

Love is the completion of the law.

If we do not have love we're nothing. 1 Corinthians 13 says it all

I fall short of this every day. Yet I am learning that to really understand God and know His love is to know how deep my weakness is. To be desperate for Him.

When Christians admit (me included at the top of this list!) just how sinful they can be and how flawed they are and how we fall when no-one sees, the church would probably be FULL....and THRIVING. As Christians we do get so worried about correcting and covering and fixing it is exhausting sometimes to even be around them. 

This article is from a genuine courageous person. It might be controversial for some. But it is one's own honest approach to the subject of grace. I found it raw and revealing!



http://culturalsavage.com/christianity/i-say-to-you-drink/

(Gonna have to go there until I figure out how to get it here for you)

No comments:

Post a Comment