11.30.2011

Deep Waters

I wonder if this canker sore would go away how much better I would feel? Canker sores are different than cold sores. This is on the inside of my mouth on my gum. I know it's from stress and not having all my needed vitamins. I'm run down. I even took 4 days off work to be here for mom. I just can't handle the thought of leaving her right now. I think I'll be more at peace being here and seeing how she is throughout the day for now.

 I feel pretty badly and in many ways right now. The stress and worry has caught up to me and I can't seem to find the shallow end of the pool. Like I'm in deep waters and don't have the energy to even tread water.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry Sandy. I know how it is to deal with all of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Barb. Things are a little better now. But I know it is temporary and each day I have to have faith and rest in Him.

    ReplyDelete