4.20.2013

Happy Birthday my Doll Face Ang.

Dear Angela Sheepy,

I'm thinking of you day and night. I miss your beautiful face and voice and eyes and ways. I just miss your presence. I look for you everywhere and see you in the beauty of this world. I smell the candle that was burned at your memorial. I just cannot believe this is real? How can you be gone? I want to take you out for dinner and let you buy your favorite drinks. You never would accept water. I miss all your quirks! I want to see how excited you get over ordering your favorite foods. I want to sit with you and Sarah and laugh, talk, reminisce. How can I live life this way with you missing? I ask God every day for His help. To help me cope. Breathe. Face this life. I miss your beautiful Doll Face. The nick name you gave me and we called each other. I miss rocket hugs and seeing your newly done nails. I miss you saying feel my legs mom, I just shaved! Your sister is like this too. Although not as primpy as you liked to be. :) You loved to go get your hair done and get your feet and nails done up. There is no-one like you Angela. I will be day dreaming of you all day. But I do this every day. This is the day God blessed me with a beautiful baby named Angela Hope Smith. The day you came 7 weeks early and surprised us. I love you Ang!

With all my eternal love,
Mama Sheep







No comments:

Post a Comment